The NASPSPA 2015 CONFERENCE will be held during the dates of June 4-7, 2015 in Portland, Oregon, USA.
Conference Fee Information
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEE (IN $US)
Note you must be a member to register.
Click here to become a member.
|By April 1|
|By May 15||$350||$220||$220|
|After May 15 & On Site||$390||$280||$280|
One ticket for the following events is provided with your registration, and extra tickets cost as follows:
Thursday night Happy Hour/Reception: $15
Saturday Night Dinner Party/Banquet:
$50 adult (ages 12 and older) and $20 child (ages 11 and younger)
Additional optional events and fees:
Pre-Conference Workshops on Wednesday, June 3
- Workshop 1 Cost: $15, 2:30-6:30 pm. Part 1 introduces factor analysis and structural equation models. Part 2 addresses advanced issues in structural equation modeling. Presenters: Brian French, Washington State Univ. and Holmes Finch, Ball State Univ.
- Workshop 2 Cost: $15, 2:30-5:30 pm. Strategies for securing external grant funding, with emphasis on mid (or late)-career scholars without a previous grant track record.
- Thursday Lunch Student-Faculty Roundtable: $10
- Friday Night Student Social: $10
For complete registration, visit: http://www.naspspa.org/register-for-the-conference
Book your hotel room now!
Room rates from $155/ night at the Hilton Portland.
Make a reservation online.
- DEV – Karen Adolph, New York University
“Learning to Move”
- MLC – William Warren, Brown University
“Behavioral Dynamics of Visually-Guided Walking: From Stepping to Swarming”
- SEP – Roy Baumeister, Florida State University
“Self-Regulation and Sports: Perseverance, Peak Peformance, Problems and Choking Under Pressure”
- DEV- James C. Galloway, University of Delaware
“Build it and They Will Come (or Not!): A Radical Shift in Process, Prototypes and Priorties in Pediatric Mobility Techonology”
- MLC-Joan Vickers, University of Calgary
“The Quiet Eye: Origins and Future Directions and Priorities in Pediatric Mobility Technology”
- SEP -Peter Crocker, University of British Columbia
“Stress and Adaptation in Sport and Exercise: The Role of Coping”
HUMAN KINETICS LECTURE
- Jesús Ilundáin-Agurruza, Linfield College
Sport Smarts and Empty Minds: Spontaneity, Enactivism and Highly Skilled Performance
CONFERENCE PROGRAM COMMITTEES and CHAIRS
Program Area Committees
- David Anderson, San Francisco State University, USA
- Lisa Barnett – Deakin University, Australia
- Janet Hauck – Michigan State University, USA
- Samuel W. Logan – Oregon State University, USA
- Leah Robinson – University of Michigan, USA (Chair)
- Matthias Wagner – University of Konstanz, Germany
Motor Learning and Control
- William Berg – Miami University, USA (Chair)
- Gordon Binsted – University of British Columbia – Okanagan, Canada
- Attila Kovacs – University of Wisconsin – La Crosse, USA
- Yeou-teh Liu – National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan
- David Mann – Vrije University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Sara Winges – Louisiana State University, USA
Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Jennifer Brunet – University of Ottawa, Canada
- Yu-Kai Chang – National Taiwan Sport University, Taiwan
- Mark Eys – Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada
- Bernd Strauss – University of Muenster, Germany
- Sarah Ullrich-French – Washington State University, USA (Chair)
- Spyridoula Vazou – Iowa State University, USA