Annual memberships for NASPSPA run for the calendar year (January 1 – December 31) and can be initiated or renewed for the next calendar year beginning October 1. Multiple-year memberships are also available. By joining NASPSPA, you join the ranks of a society which is committed to the promotion of the fields of Motor Behavior and Sport and Exercise Psychology. This commitment is demonstrated through:
- the dissemination of knowledge from these fields at the annual conference
- an emphasis on the professional development of students
- the maintenance of professional contacts with corporations developing research equipment, publications, etc. related to these fields
Benefits of Membership
- Subscriptions to JSEP, JMLD and MC at a discounted rate
- Annual Conference
- Eligibility to participate in NASPSPA business
- Eligibility for NASPSPA Awards
- Access to Resource Center
New fee structure will be phased in over 3 years.
This year NASPSPA is soliciting donations to help support students to attend the conference or other NASPSPA activities. NASPSPA is a 503(c)(3) organization and you will receive a separate receipt for these donations. When you have completed your membership renewal, there will be a link that will take you to a separate page to make your donation.