To recognize individuals who have made significant contributions to the development and growth of NASPSPA.
Eligibility and Criteria for Selection:
- Current or previous member of NASPSPA
- At least 15 years beyond terminal degree
- Made a significant contribution to NASPSPA such as (but not limited to):
- serving in selected offices
- serving on committees
- hosting conferences
- organizing or influencing major changes
Method of Selection
The President nominates a candidate(s) for the award. The Executive Committee assists in the selection and recommends candidates to the President who makes the final selection(s).
Award Frequency and Presentation
This award is given as deemed appropriate by the President, but no more than one or two per year is anticipated. The award is presented at the Annual Conference.