RightEye is looking for three researchers to be part of our fast growing team. Qualifications include Ph.D. in the area of neuropsychology, sport science, motor learning, sport or performance psychology or related area. Candidates must have a strong desire to publish and be skillful in research design and statistics. They must also have a desire to apply techniques to new innovative technologies.
Our team goals are to find candidates that can help us achieve:
- High quality peer reviewed publications
- Strong in stats and design
- Experience with some form of biofeedback technology (it will be hard to get eye tracking)
- Good with large and complex data sets
- Able to translate science to application in order to build products with strong scientific foundations
- A strong desire to publish
- Work within a group of subject matter experts with a variety of expertise
General Information: RightEye: www.righteye.com
RightEye uses eye-tracking technology to track precise eye movements and measure visual skills and health in 2 minutes providing a comprehensive report on over 30 aspects of vision. Think of it like a blood test for your eyes. Then with eye-tracking therapy, RightEye can help fix most issues, and dramatically improve daily living including learning, work, sports and driving. RightEye is located in Bethesda, Maryland, just outside Washington, D.C. This position requires the person to relocate.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send resume along with references and peer-reviewed articles you have authored to Dr. Melissa Hunfalvay email@example.com