The 2022 NASPSPA Annual Conference will be held at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort from May 26-28, 2022.
NASPSPA is strongly encouraging masks be worn by attendees at all indoor sessions.
CLICK HERE to register
Key conference resources
- Invited speakers (HK Keynote, MD, MLC, SEP Keynotes, Senior lecturers, Early career distinguished scholar)
- Information on the pre-conference workshop
- “Making your teaching and mentoring more inclusive: Equity and diversity considerations and suggestions” (limited to 60 seats; professionals = $50, students and postdocs = $25).
- Conference-at-a-glance grid – updated 05-10
- Conference program (full presentation schedule) – updated 05-05
- Presentation abstracts to help you create your conference schedule (JSEP supplement)
- Verbal and poster presentation guidelines
- Information about getting from KOA airport to the conference resort hotel
- Participation letter (if your institution needs evidence of your conference participation)
*Please note that you must be a current NASPSPA member to register for the conference. In addition, on-site registration will not be available this year.
NASPSPA 2022 Registration Fees
|Who||By March 15||By May 1||By May 15 (email firstname.lastname@example.org)|
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Click here to access presentation slides details on the hotel, hotel resort fee, and transportation. Please note that the closest airport is Kona (KOA).
Click here to access presentation slides for some important things to think about/know for your trip and the conference.
- Click here for the ‘Hawaii Hints’ document (info on hotels, transportation, and more).
- Click here to see sample activities that occur at the hotel. These change weekly but this will give you an idea of some of the activities offered at the resort.
To put your fears at rest, vaccinations or proof of a negative COVID-19 test will be required to attend the 2022 NASPSPA meeting. In response to current vaccination requirements to enter Hawaii and ensure NASPSPA members’ safety, all attendees will be required to upload proof of vaccination when registering for the conference. When registering, you will be asked to upload a copy of your vaccination card or indicate that you will provide a negative COVID-19 test. This test will need to be taken no more than 72 hours before your flight departure time. We wanted you to be aware of this requirement in advance of your abstract submission.
Our block of hotel rooms at the conference hotel sold out in just 3 days. However, rooms may become available if people cancel and/or modify their reservation. We recommend you periodically check the reservation link below if you desire to stay in the conference hotel.
Conference hotel (Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort): room reservation link
- You may also call in you reservation to: 1-877-622-3140
- Please mention that you are booking a: “Passkey room for the NASPSPA conference at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott”.
OVERFLOW hotel (Hilton Waikoloa Village): room reservation link
- We have been able to secure an additional block of rooms at the Hilton Waikoloa Village for the 2022 NASPSPA Conference.
- It is about a 15 minute walk from the Marriott where the conference is being held.
- This Hilton requires a one night deposit due at the time of booking, but you can cancel up to 72 hours prior to arrival to receive a refund of the deposit.
- We recommend you book your room ASAP and then modify your reservation based on your travel plans down the road.
- Note: After you click the link above, click the “Book a Room” button about halfway down the page. You will see in the upper right that your reservation auto-populates for a 5 day stay from May 24-29. To change the dates, click the dates in the “Edit stay” box and follow the prompts. The conference will run May 26-28.
- Promote your university or program to prospective students, postdocs, and faculty. Click here for details and sponsorship prices.
- Promote your business. Click here for details and sponsorship opportunities.
Help support students and NASPSPA
This year NASPSPA is soliciting donations to help defer registration costs for students and support the organization. NASPSPA is a 503(c)(3) organization and you will receive a separate receipt for these donations. When you have completed your conference registration, there will be a link that will take you to a separate page to make your donation.
If you would like to make a donation without registering for the conference, please click here.